Following many years with Century 21, just two offices in Cotati and Rohnert Park, , selling homes and managing rental investments, I formed my own brokerage, Stephen Kent Jones, in 2008 and 2013, to serve only you.
I have 12 years experience in branch bank management, lending and customer service with Exchange Bank, Santa Rosa, Windsor and Cotati from 1961 to 1973 and spent 2 years with Sonoma State University as director of Student Financial Aid from 1973 to 1974.
Additional background includes designing and building our own home, managing a horse and cattle ranch, resident management of a 42-unit apartment building, and farm work as a youngster growing up in Salinas. I was raised in Spokane, Chicago and Salinas, CA.
Community Service includes a long history of participation and leadership in community affairs includes Sonoma State University President (Tom McGrath?s) Advisory Board, Farmers? Home Administration Loan Committee (USDA), California Bankers Association, Cotati Chamber of Commerce, Sonoma County 4-H, Coastwalk, Russian River Celebration, and attendance of several Community Concerts.
- Bachelor of Science - University or California, Berkeley 1961
- Graduate Certification from the American Institute of Banking (AIB)
- Graduate, Realtor Institute (GRI)
- Continuing education in real estate law, finance & taxation
- California Real Estate Broker
- Lifetime member - Million Dollar Club
- Sonoma County Multiple Listing Service (now BAREIS)
- Member of the Professional Standards Panel of the North Bay Association of Realtors
- Past Chairman of the Rohnert Park-Cotati Realtors Association
- Past Program Chairman of the Rohnert Park-Cotati Realtors Association